Join our team! - Design & Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Design & Marketing Assistant
Reports To: Business Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
We are looking for an interior design & marketing assistant to help us grow our brand by helping our team with administrative, marketing & customer service tasks. We're looking for someone who enjoys implementing plans and carrying out tasks. Under supervision of the Business Manager, the Design & Marketing Assistant will play an integral role in supporting the management team with many areas of our business, including social media marketing, email design, upkeep of interior design sample library, assisting with design presentations, customer service support, etc. This is a multi-faceted role and gives the right person the opportunity to learn, grow and influence our very unique & inspiring interior design showroom. We are hoping to find a special person who has a love for design, marketing & business to help us launch into the next phase of building our brand.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Create content for social media including videos, reels, posts, etc.
* Create in store signage for upcoming sales & promotions
* Data entry for new products into our POS system as well as for our eCommerce store
* Assist with interior design presentations for our clients by inputting data & products into our design platform
* Upkeep our samples library by pulling discontinued product & pricing new product * Greet customers and educate them about our products & services
* Occasionally work at the register, providing a positive experience
* Prepare product displays and sample boards * Perform other duties as assigned by management & other team members
* Extensive standing and bending
* Lifting up to 20 lbs.
* Knowledge of Excel and Word
* Experience with DIY and interior design projects
* Knowledge of Canva, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube
* Video/reels editing
* Design Sense
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Can multi-task and prioritize while checking items off a list Additional Items to Note
* Reliable transportation
Schedule is Tues-Sat from 930-530. Compensation is $18-20/hr plus bonus & commission.
Send an email to Amanda@SuitePieces.com with your resume.