Jolie Floor Varnish
Jolie Floor Varnish is a clear, water-based topcoat that creates a durable finish with a satin sheen for added strength and is the preferred product for sealing floors painted with chalk type paints. It can also be used on other surfaces that have been painted with Jolie Paint or raw wood. Jolie Floor Varnish is easy to use and dries quickly.
Allow paint to dry for 24 hours before use.
How to use Floor Varnish:
- Open & stir well before & during use. DO NOT SHAKE
- Its best to paint a small area, then test the Floor Varnish. If pink or yellowing come through use General Finishes Stain Blocker before painting.
- Thin first coat with 10% water then apply a thin coat with low-napped roller in the same direction.
- Allow at least 2 hours to dry before applying the second coat (without water) in a perpendicular direction.
- Allow dry overnight for best results
- Apply 2 coats for best results
Soap & water clean up. Continue to use soap and water to clean floors to maintain the finish.