General Finishes Exterior 450 Topcoat
Exterior 450 provides a clear drying tough, protective finish that will withstand the rigors of the sun, rain, and wind. It is suitable for vertical surfaces such as fences, patio furniture, garage doors, entrance doors, outdoor kitchens and interior windows.
Tough and flexible, it will resist the expansion and contraction of the wood through hot summers and cold winter & UV absorbers will stabilize the finish & slow mold & mildew growth. Because of the flexible nature of this product, it is better used in outdoor settings rather than indoors.
How to apply Exterior 450:
- Mix product thoroughly. Do not shake.
- Apply using a foam brush or paint pad. Apply evenly with the grain.
- Sand with fine grit sandpaper in between coats & remove dust before recoating.
- Wait at least 1 hour (in ideal conditions) before sanding.
- For best results apply 3-4 coats.
If you are applying the Exterior 450 over Gel Stain, you must wait at least 72-hours between oil-based gel products and a water-based product.
This product is not suitable for decks (or other high use horizontal surfaces).
Soap & warm water clean up