Artisan Enhancements VP Antico
VP Antico is favored by decorative artists, faux finishers, and professional painters. VP Antico is a synthetic polishing plaster used to create various plaster looks, including "Venetian Plaster" finishes. Once set and dry, VP Antico creates a smooth honed finish.
How to use VP Antico:
- Make sure the surface is prepared & cleaned with Krud Kutter.
- Apply using a brush, trowel or roller. VP Antico can be used to create texture or can be tinted.
- You can use our Stencil Trowel Brush to push VP Antico through a stencil to create a raised design.
- VP Antico can be mixed with Jolie Matte Finish Paint to create a colored plaster in a 1:5 ratio of paint to VP Antico. When mixed with paint the VP Antico will be thinner.
- VP Antico can be mixed with Crackle Tex to create an aged finish and you can lightly sand when dry to create a smoother finish.
- Seal with General Finishes High Performance Topcoat or Artisan Enhancements Clear Topcoat Sealer
Soap & water clean up
To learn more about Artisan Enhancements VP Antico, watch our video HERE.