Artisan Enhancements Transfer Gel
Transfer Gel is a translucent, fibrous gel medium used to transfer images. Images can be transferred to surfaces properly base coated with paint or sealed. Transfer Gel can also be used as a quality, long lasting, decoupage adhesive and sealer.
How to apply Transfer Gel:
- Images should be printed or copied with a laser printer (Staples copy machine works!)
- Stir Transfer Gel thoroughly & test a small area of your surface to make sure the gel will adhere.
- If the gel splits, separates or slides off the surface prime or seal the surface with Artisan Enhancements Clear Topcoat Sealer and allow 24-48 hours to dry before you try again.
- Apply gel liberally with a chip brush & then put the image face down and smooth out all the bubbles.
- Allow a min of 12 hours, max of 24 to dry then remove paper with a damp sponge & lots of water.
- Distress the edges to blend the copied image
- Seal with Artisan Enhancements Clear Topcoat Sealer or General Finishes High Performance Topcoat or our furniture waxes.
Soap & water clean up