Artisan Enhancements Scumble
Scumble is a translucent, tintable “glaze like” medium with an extended open time. Scumble is formulated to create a colored glaze using Jolie Matte Finish Paint. Scumble can be used like a traditional glaze medium.
How to apply Scumble:
- Ideal for painted surfaces.
- Mix Jolie Paint & Scumble in a 1:3 ratio of paint to Scumble. Make sure the mix is completely mixed and that you are continually mixing as you are using.
- Apply a coat of plain Scumble to Jolie Paint as a slip coat with a brush
- Apply the Scumble & paint mix on top of the wet slip coat of Scumble
- Wipe back with Suite Shop Towels or create faux finishes with other tools
- The open time will be approximately 20 mins.
- Seal with Artisan Enhancements Clear Topcoat Sealer or any of our furniture waxes.
Soap & water clean up
To learn more about Artisan Enhancements Scumble as a glazing medium with chalk type paint, watch our video HERE.