Artisan Enhancements Fine Stone
Fine Stone is a coating that will adhere to almost any sealed surface. Fine Stone by Artisan Enhancements is an exterior grade, tint-able plaster with added aggregate to create "beach sand" textures once dried.
The versatility of Fine Stone allows the user to create stone and concrete-like finishes on an array of surfaces.
How to apply Fine Stone:
- Make sure the base surface is properly sealed or painted.
- Can be applied with: a brush or roller to create a stone effect, a trowel to create a plaster-like finish, or troweled through a stencil
- You can lightly sand the edges with fine grit sandpaper
- Fine stone can be layered with other Artisan Enhancements products
- It can also be tinted with Jolie Matte Finish Paint. When mixing, use a 1:5 paint to Fine Stone ratio. Keep in mind the consistency will be thinner.
- Seal with General Finishes High Performance Topcoat or Artisan Enhancements Clear Topcoat Sealer or our furniture waxes
Clean up with soap & water.