Suite Pieces is looking for a new peep! Could it be YOU??
What’s a Suite Peep you ask? Well let me explain…
Our peeps work hard to service our customers in both Massapequa & Huntington. In this position, you would be responsible for assisting customers with design choices for their furniture pieces along with picking the right products for the job. We pride ourselves on customer service so it’s incredibly important that you LOVE working with people and love chatting all day long about DIY & Home Decor projects.
Other responsibilities include running the day to day operations of a retail store. Stocking shelves, merchandising, opening & closing the store, answering phones, etc.
Our peeps also work on lots of pieces & projects that will ultimately be for sale in the shop. These projects will help you learn all about the wonderful products we sell while also honing your skills of helping our customers pick the right products for their projects.
Sound like tons of fun? Well there are a few very important requirements.
Here is a summary of the important details…
- Must love working with people and chatting about their home decor projects
- Must be obsessed with DIY-ing, crafting, and of course painting
- Must get giddy when trying new products & learning new techniques
- Must love reading House Beautiful over People magazine (just kidding, but you get the gist)
- Assist with day to day retail store responsibilities (unpacking orders, labeling, merchandising, updating inventory levels, opening & closing store, etc.)
- Must be positive, upbeat & friendly
- Helping customers with choosing colors & techniques for their furniture and other home deocr projects
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON WEEKENDS & occasional holidays
- MUST BE ABLE TO travel to Huntington or Massapequa
- MUST BE ABLE TO occasionally assist with evening events and/or workshops
Suite Peeps work a full day shift and our hours are:
Huntington: 11-5 every day
Massapequa: Tues-Sat 10-5 Sun 11-4
If you can commit to the details above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and/or a few paragraphs about yourself & why you think you’d be a great addition to our team.
We are looking for help 2-3 days a week and remember, those weekends are a MUST!
We are so excited to meet you…we can’t wait to find our next peep!