General Finishes Stain Blocker
Stain Blocker is General Finishes’ revolutionary water-based white primer for interior projects. Stain Blocker can be used to protect pigmented finishes from stain, dye and wood tannin bleed-through. Use over an existing finish, raw wood or MDF as a base coat for light colored General Finishes Milk Paint.
Must be used before Brushable White Enamel.
How to use Stain Blocker:
- Scuff clean surface with 50:50 mix of Denatured Alcohol & water in a spray bottle. Lightly sand (220-grit) & remove dust with a tack cloth. Allow to dry before applying blocker.
- Stir Stain Blocker before application. Do not shake
- Apply with cling on brush, foam brush, roller, paint pad applicator or paint sprayer
- Allow at least 2 hours in between coats & lightly sand in between coats (220-grit sandpaper) for best results, once it is dry.
- Remove all dust with tack cloth.
- Apply 2 coats for best results
Soap & warm water clean up