General Finishes Brushable White Enamel
Acting as a 2-in-1 paint and topcoat, Brushable White Enamel is a premium, pigmented water-based wood enamel, ideal for cabinets, furniture and millwork.
Available in Satin, Semi-Gloss & Flat
How to use Brushable White Enamel:
- First apply 2 coats of General Finishes Stain Blocker
- Stir (do not shake) Brushable White Enamel before application.
- Apply with Cling on, foam brush, roller or paint applicator.
- Allow at least 2 hours in between coats & sand in between coats (220-grit sandpaper) for best results, once it is dry.
- Remove the dust with tack cloth.
- Apply 2-3 coats until desired coverage is achieved.